Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This morning

I got up, ready to take the dog on a walk this morning, but she wouldn't budge. The old me would have given up then and there and just played on the computer. BUT, that's not what I did!! :) I grabbed my bike and went for a ride. I had a great time and saw lots of neighbors out and about, starting their day. I might take the dog on a walk this evening, if she seems more inclined.

Today is the first day of school, so it's the official start of my new routine. I can't wait to see how it goes. The kids and I are all dressed and ready to walk out the door, lunches and supplies packed up, beds made, breakfasts eaten. So far so good!

I'm still sore from Monday night's gym class. I'm determined to go again tonight though. Hopefully it won't hurt much more. I'm also setting my phone alarm to remind me to take snacks throughout the day, so I don't go berserk again. Plans, plans, I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment