Monday, August 24, 2009

How hard would it be...

To cut these three things from our diets?

Foods with "high fructose corn syrup"...aka "HFCS.".....they say this is in a lot more than you realize. The main one that jumps out at me is my precious Mountain Dew. There's no question about that one. As for others, I'm going to start reading labels and seeing what I find.

Trans Fats...aka "partially hydrogenated oils," or "hydrogenated oils." Among other things, these tend to be pretty much anything fried you would get while out to eat. I'm not sure what we have here at home that would have this. I'll have to start checking.

Dyes with numbers behind them. Again, I'm not sure about this one, I will have to do some research.

Why am I concerned about these three ingredients? Check out this blog if you have a chance:

http://simplemom.net/watch-out-for-these-health-busters/

I'll let you know what I find. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment